City Pals Plush Toy – Byron BearApple Park
Apple Park’s Organic Cotton City Pal – Byron Bear is a poet from Portland, Oregon. He rides to the café on his bespoke bike and reads his poems at open mic night!
Dressed in denim-like skinny jeans and knit jersey suspenders, Byron Bear’s outer covering is made of soft, organic cotton velour, knit jersey and broadcloth. He’s filled with certified sustainable cotton fiber. This soft plush toy is certified safe for infants and toddlers, and even pre-schoolers up to children aged 10 will love palling around with Byron Bear!
• 100% certified organic cotton
• Approximately 12” x 4”
• Natural silk nose and ears
• Embroidered freckles and smile details
• 100% recycled plastic safety eyes
• 100% recycled non-toxic plastic pellets in bottom to lend shape and stability
• Made with OEKO-TEX 100 eco-friendly dyes